Aurelia Metals is committed to manage its operations in an environmentally responsible manner that meets the expectations of our government regulators and the community.
We manage the environment we work in as per our legislative requirements, licences and management plans.
Our key environmental management programmes include
- Water management
- Noise and blast management
- Hazardous material management
- Air quality and greenhouse gas management
- Aboriginal cultural management
- Biodiversity management, including the management of our biodiversity offset
- Traffic management
- Waste rock management
- Rehabilitation Management
All our management plans must be periodically reviewed and updated over the life of the project to make sure they are relevant and in compliance with all our licence conditions. Routine inspections and regular environmental audits are undertaken to assess the performance against our Project Approval.